February 07, 2011

Pretty Please?

Soooo, guess what?! Remember the Valentine's photo challenge I entered a few days ago? Well, Mr. Noah's picture made it into the Top 30! Yay!

Photobucket

Now it's time to vote! Would you mind taking a second to vote for us? I mean, really, how could you say no to this sad little face? :)

Voting will be open until February 8th and the winners will be posted the following day. Click here to vote! Noah is #7.

Thank you! What would we do without you?

Photobucket

p.s. Thank you to many of you who have already taken the time to vote for us! You're the best!

12 comments:

Rachael said...

I voted! Hope you win!!! Such an adorable pic!

Ashley Eiban said...

Just voted! Yours is by far my favorite of the 30! :)

Maryellen said...

I voted :)

that1gamer2know said...

New follower - LOVE the blog. Just voted! So stinkin cute!

emily b said...

Voted! He's so cute - you definitely deserve the win!

Chrissy said...

I voted - good luck!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs xxx

Erin Ward said...

Yay! :)

Melanie said...

No question about it....yours is the best!

Mary said...

I wish I could vote again but I can't. :)

Love the picture and I hope you win!

Amanda said...

I voted for you! Hope you win. He sure is a cutie.

Rachel said...

Cool! Voting for you!

Ashley Sisk said...

Congratulations on 2nd place - this was an awesome entry and I'm sorry I haven't been introduced to your blog sooner. Super cute and I'm looking forward to seeing more!